Sunday, October 10, 2010

Skate

The Skate3 team wrapped up deveolpment this summer.
They have now moved on to other projects.
There was a bunch of reference materials laying around.
Reference for a skateboarding game is.. ..awesome.
It comes in the form of skateboards and wheels..
..t-shirts, bearings, and many other awesome things!


I was able to score some good loot:
* 3 sets of trucks
* 2 decks
* 1 set of wheels

(thanks to my friend karl on the team)

Kerry is my only true skateboarding friend here.
I decided to give him a new deck and trucks.
He recently got married, lets call it a wedding gift.
So, Kerry came over and we drank a beer while setting up.
Fun!

New gear ready for set-up.


My new board is signed by Professional Skateboarder Colin McKay.


I didn't hesitate to slap on the new grip tape right over his signature.


Gripped, ready for wheels and trucks.


Set up and ready to skate!

No comments: