Saturday, July 5, 2008

the right to bear arms

what do i miss most about america?
firearms.

i fired my 30-06 to start the morning off right.
no photos were obtained in my haste.
its my elk hunting rifle, a gift from my dad, it was his first elk rifle.
i didnt waste any time setting up a target.
i just blasted some rounds into the hill above the meadow.
these were about 120 meter shots from the garage over the meadow.
- mid range for rifles
- long range for a handgun

check out my dad's limited edition Wild Bill Hickock single shot 30-30:


yeah, H&H .375 custom, yeah!
its a hi-power rifle used for elk hunting in the wilderness.
more capable than a 30-06 if you run into a grizzly.





my father's .454 Casull.
the Casull is a side-arm used to fend off lions on safari.
good enough to take down the griz as well.
firing this handgun makes you a man.
it separates the men from the boys, anyhow.
its hand made in wyoming
Freedom Arms



i left the rest of my father's other pistols in the gun safe, though.
dad has a .38 special, a .45 magnum, and a few deringers.
Henry Deringer

1 comment:

Bryant Castro said...

I love how when you shot the .454 Casull, you looked back at your dad and the lady. Haha! That was one of the best parts! Andrew andrew!