Thursday, June 10, 2010

my desk at werk

i always marvel at how these whiteboards contain actual problem solving.
its great how scribbles like these facilitate discussion of complex concepts.


this is a good little area:
* @ndy memento from rae - so i never lose my marbles!
** theres a marble hand sewn in this pouch!
*** great for fidgeting and feeling loved!
* tablet pen and mouse for easy access
** used to create digital drawings
*** pressure sensitive
* lego boba fett and R2D2
** the most important star wars characters
*** i have to remain inspired somehow...
* white and green painted rocks
** painted from a kit given to me by Kudo Tsunoda
*** one of my most respected mentors


i don't want to be a dummy...
...see my wisdom teeth up there?
with Z-BOT guardians!


thats my name, don't wear it out!


i got the a free skateboard for the lady in the mail room.
she always cuts me a great deal when i send out packages!
its for her son - SCORE!

No comments: