Saturday, June 19, 2010

the hard part is knowing what you want

we can change everything about our lives through our perspectives.
only we are in control of ourselves, and only of our own outlooks.
our positivity can and will influence and benefit those around us.
love yourself first, be happy, and work hard; always do your best.


Brad Klein
for fathers day. i'd like a few things returned. my respect. my enthusiasm. happiness. serenity. i'd like my self esteem. my home. my wife. my goal oriented thinking. my sight. i wish for dreams, hikes, hunting, camping, atv-ing, to see 2 ocean pass. to revisit the memories of a better time. i'd like to trade my fear for confidence. my shame for shamelessness. my work for change. that was then. THIS IS NOW.

Kndrew Alein

you can do it dad! change the things that you can change, let go your worries about things you can't change, and choose to be happy - only you can decide how you feel about yourself, and only you can change who you are! once you find peace, it will shine from your inside out, and everyone around you will feel your warm glow!

No comments: