Wednesday, July 7, 2010

pro-email

Routine really changes the way we see things.
Oddities become boring.

When I first moved to Canada, everything was fresh!
It was quite exciting - it was a different world.

It was bizarre to me that everything had 2 labels.
One in French, on in English.
You see, Canada has two official languages.
Prepackaged products must be labeled in both official languages.

________________________________

Today, the French labels don't strike my curiosity at all.
The most consideration I give them is annoyance when I can't read them.
This happens often as merchendice is stocked on shelves.
The English label is on one side of a bag of chips, the French on the other.
(I know its a bag of chips, but what kind of cheese is on these chips?)

Anyways...
I bought some new toothpaste.
Apparently, it will improve my email proficiencies.


________________________________



Theres more to this than a silly email joke.
I'm going to try to view the world with renewed appreciation.
The point is that your life is what you make of it.
Its all in how you see things.

No comments: