Sunday, December 13, 2009

sewing machine


i have a sewing machine which should work.
i need to get to sewing, there's much to be sewn.
the machine needs a new part.
i sent this to the company:

To order@masonsewingmachine.com,

I am looking for what I will describe as a 'traction ring' type of part for my old MASON ZIG ZAG deluxe.
It is a rubber ring which spins off of the main motor making everything else move.
My ring is old and the brittle rubber has cracked all the way through.

Please see the attached image.
I printed the identification numbers as seen when the machine is hinged open.
I also illustrated where the rubber ring functions, and where it is broken.

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Hi I am a sewing machine mechanic and a parts supplier. Let me know if you still need that part they are called bobbin winder tires.

Sincerely
Ben M
http://www.sewingmachineryrepair.com