Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dinsaur sandwiches and a boat

this one awesome thing happened to me.
kerry posted a link on my wall on facebook.
the next day, karl sent me the same link.
that weekend, i went to seattle and mikey gave it to me.
my friends are good, huh.
________________________________________
okay fuck it, i dont know why it keeps rotating my photo!?...
i tried uploading several times.. ..it keeps rotating it 90 degrees.
i am pretty upset.
it isnt sideways on my hard-drive, nor when i select it to upload.
but dumb-ass blogger.com is rotating it so whatever:
im like, so mad about that sideways sandwhich image. ^
WHY IS IT ROTATING IT LIKE THAT??! @)#$(*%&@!
_______________________________________________
i took this walking to work earlier this week.
pretty neat, huh?
these are the days of our lives.
hahah.
wtf
lol
yfi
mfi

1 comment:

Robin said...

It's not the picture that's rotating but merely your mind....there is no sandwich