Wednesday, December 3, 2008

talent show

beer goes good with axleshafts ^
axle nut: 23mm or is it 32 mm i dont remember ^
unit bearing/hub assembly ^
cleaned differential mating surface ^
blue RTV silicone sealant ^
theres something special about how i took this photo ^
u-joints: old VS new ^
front bumper AKA mobile workstbench ^
i dont remember why i was drilling a hole in this outer shaft ^

i love my jeep.
and my jeep loves me.
i take care of my jeep so...
she will always be there for me.
but gas is pricey.



circa july 2007 before my long solo drive:
chicago to jasper
i changed axle u-joints and differential fluids.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

did you press the button on the camera with your eyeball? OR. is that hand on the left your neighbors and you are tricking everyone.

Ryan said...

it's a timer on the camera

Ryan said...

it's a timer on your face?

kndrewa said...

HAHAH man, i have no idea how i did that. but im glad you figured out the reference to 'talent'